Join us for the inaugural Oktoberfest in Highland Park. The FREE event will celebrate the kick-off of Oktoberfest for attendees to enjoy family-friendly activities, live interactive entertainment, food, and beverages in a relaxed and safe atmosphere.
Help us ring in autumn and celebrate fall. This year’s event will take place on 2nd Street from Beelow’s to Central. The weekend excitement to include beer, specialty Oktoberfest cocktails, brats, pretzels and great music acts on our stage along with activities for youngsters and families.
The street will be filled with plenty of food and drink vendors, as well as kids crafts and activities including face painters, henna and tattoo artists and games from 12-3 p.m. At 6 p.m. live musical performance will take over the Razny Jewelers Main Stage including local favorite The Saturday June Band and Daniel Cronson Band.
Razny Jewelers Main Stage Line Up:
- 12-12:45pm: The Performers School teaches the Laendler from Rodgers and Hammerstein’s The Sound of Music
- 1-2pm:Bubble performance and Talent Showcase, sponsored by Irina Makkai Classical Ballet and Dance School of Dance
- 2:15-2:45pm: Irina Makkai Classical Ballet and Dance School performance
- 3-3:30pm: Arthur Murray Dance FREE Polka Lessons
- 3:30-4:30pm: Musical performances by local kids groups
- 4:30-5pm: Arthur Murray Dance FREE Polka Lessons
- 6-8pm: Saturday June Band
- 8-10pm: Daniel Cronson Band
Date: Saturday, September 21
Time: Noon to 10pm
Location: 2nd Street from Beelow’s to Central (Closed Road)
More information: https://downtownhp.com/oktoberfest