Luxury Retail Marketing Manager
Luxury Retail Marketing Manager
We are looking for a skilled Luxury Retail Marketing Manager to manage our organization's advertising initiatives. To be successful as in this role, you should be able to work well in a team environment, have the ability to collaborate with managers and owners, designers, writers, etc. This candidate should have excellent communication and leadership skills and a great understanding of digital, public relations, social media and traditional marketing for the Chicagoland area.
· Cultivate employees within the marketing department into one team, even though team members have their own specific marketing specialties
· Oversee annual marketing planning strategies to present and execute fiscal year marketing plans
Comfortable working with multiple brands and creating a marketing plan for each brand, while ultimately keeping on target with Razny Jewelers’ annual marketing plans
· Manage all projects under the marketing department to ensure that annual plans are executed and all deadlines are met by members of the department
· Serve as the direct manager to employees within the Marketing Department
· Monitor the performance of marketing campaigns to ensure they are meeting goals such as generating new leads or traffic
Report to Owners, where efforts on all key performance indicators should be focused based on market research, including both paid and organic efforts.
Develop and implement new marketing strategies based on current market trends
· Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to discuss strategies for media channels, blogs, and other online platforms
· Create and manage the budget for the entire marketing department
This will include reporting why the annual budget should be split into specific areas of the marketing department
Work with the marketing leaders to understand the needs of the budget and their plans for deployment
· Analyze data and making strategic recommendations for improving digital marketing efforts
· Oversee the reconciling of all invoices and co-op submission to both the Owners and accounting department in a timely manner
· Act as the project leader for all events, executive visits and charity functions.
· Supervise client gifting endeavors
· 10 – 15 years of experience in the luxury marketing and advertising space
· 10 years of experience managing direct reports
This includes managing an office calendar for all members of the department
· Able to work with colleagues at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results
· Must be comfortable setting priority lists for department and employees based on project deadlines
Must also feel comfortable pivoting, last minute, if the Razny Family decides to change directives
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
· Experience working with both traditional and digital marketing
· Proficient in Excel and Google Products such Google Ads and Analytics
· Must be able to work in our Highland Park location Monday – Friday with flexibility for events on the weekends and evenings both in-store and remotely
Email your résumé to Manager@Razny.com.