Luxury Jewelry & Timepieces
Razny Jewelers, a high-end jewelry and fine timepiece retailer with four stores throughout the Greater Chicago Area, is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Sales Professional to join our team as a full-time employee working out of one of the following locations: Downtown Chicago, Addison, or Highland Park. The Sales Professional will be responsible for providing exemplary customer service while cultivating long withstanding relationships with clients to reflect the Razny image. This candidate will also be expected to meet sales goals on an individual level and meet prospect lead initiatives through networking efforts.
The Razny Jewelers family is proud to celebrate life’s most precious moments with our customers. For over 70 years and three generations, we have continuously set the bar for an industry dependent upon superior service, quality and value. We attribute our success as a premier family-owned jeweler to the efforts of our superb staff.
· Cultivate ongoing relationships with customers helping to ensure their return time and again.
· Demonstrate successful outreach to potential and existing customers to keep Razny at the top-of-their-mind for jewelry and timepiece shopping.
· Achieve sales objectives as identified by management by using successful sales techniques and consistent follow through.
· Share, with customers, our mission and brand identity as a primary reason to trust Razny with their purchases.
· Display a welcoming and attentive manner with all customers at all times.
· Show commitment to providing outstanding and unique experiences to each of our customers
· Exhibit a willingness to learn the technical aspects of all of our products and enthusiastically describe this, with confidence, to customers to establish the exclusive nature of our items, the quality and the value, and the culture of each brand.
· Insert/remove store display inventory before and after the store opens/closes, maintain signage, displays, and overall tidiness.
· Actively transition guests from service (i.e. repairs or cleaning) to purchasing, as applicable.
· Consistently exhibit a professional manner and composure with all customers, peers, and management
· Some experience in luxury retail product sales. This may include jewelry and fine timepieces. It may also include retail sales of other types of luxury products such as clothing, shoes, accessories, home items, autos, to name a few
· Aptitude to thoroughly grasp product details and gain appropriate product knowledge that will be used to differentiate products from one another and from competitors
· Must have a passion and enthusiasm for luxury jewelry and timepieces
· Strong motivation to generate high sales commissions
· Desire to generate strong, ongoing customer relationships
· Ability to contribute to our team sales goals and generate strong profit and volume of sales
· Capable to use the company computer software and email system
· Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time during the sales floor shift and vision capable of observing very small product features
Razny Jewelers offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, contribution to retirement plan and discounts on store merchandise. If you love jewelry and timepieces and would like to join a strong and growing team, please contact us today!
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision group insurance
- IRA which includes a matching program
- Life & Disability insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off/Sick Pay Program with Holiday pay
- Continued training & career development
- Employee discounts on all our products
We attribute our success as a premier family-owned jeweler to the efforts of our superb staff. If you’re interested in becoming a member of the Razny Team and would enjoy being around beautiful jewelry and timepieces, please reply as soon as possible!
Email your résumé to Manager@Razny.com.