Luxury Jewelry & Timepieces
Razny Jewelers, a high-end jewelry and fine watch retailer with four stores in the Chicagoland area, is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Manager to join our team as a full-time employee working out of our Addison, IL location. The Sales Manager will be responsible for assessing sales associate developmental needs, delegating and managing company sales initiatives, and promoting continuous education for the sales staff. This role will require leadership presence, expertise in luxury sales, and a strong dedication to promoting the Razny image.
The Razny Jewelers family is proud to celebrate life’s most precious moments with our customers. For over 70 years and three generations, we have continuously set the bar for an industry dependent upon superior service, quality and value. We attribute our success as a premier family-owned jeweler to the efforts of our superb staff.
· Responsible for coaching, mentoring and developing sales staff as it pertains to delivering performance and exceeding sales initiatives with a hands-on approach
· Participate in the hiring and retention of sales team
· Plan and manage work schedules of sales employees
· Champion company culture and values by consistently building rapport, establishing trust and providing empathy to both staff and customers
· Cultivate ongoing relationships with customers helping to ensure their return time and again
· Understand company sales strategies and goals to determine individual action plans for each member of the sales team
· Exhibit a willingness to learn the technical aspects of all of our products and enthusiastically describe this, with confidence, to customers to establish the exclusive nature of our items, the quality and the value, and the culture of each brand
· Assist with opening and closing of store by inserting/removing store display inventory, maintain signage, displays, and overall tidiness
· Communicate and partner heavily with upper Management on monthly/annual sales goals and employee performance
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in a luxury Sales Management role with a minimum of 5 years experience in retail sales
· Must have a passion and enthusiasm for luxury jewelry and timepieces
· Strong motivation to generate a high preforming sales team
· Excellent organization, time management, self- management and self- motivation skills
· An innate desire to exceed customer expectations and have an uncompromising approach to customer service
· Willingness to jump in with the sales team and sell
· Commitment to working full time hours, including Saturdays
Razny Jewelers offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, contribution to retirement plan and discounts on store merchandise. If you love jewelry and watches and would like to join a strong and growing team, please contact us today!
Medical/Dental & Vision group insurance
IRA which includes a matching program
Life & Disability insurance
Generous Paid Time Off/Sick Pay Program with Holiday pay
Continued training & career development
Employee discounts on all our products
We attribute our success as a premier family-owned jeweler to the efforts of our superb staff. If you’re interested in becoming a member of the Razny Team and would enjoy being around beautiful jewelry and timepieces, please reply as soon as possible!
Email your résumé to Manager@Razny.com.