Razny Jewelers, a high-end jewelry and fine watch retailer with four stores in the Chicagoland area, is looking for an Inventory Coordinator to join our team as a full-time employee working out of our Addison, IL location. The Inventory Coordinator is responsible for keeping records of all jewelry for each of our four store locations. This position also plays a vital role in having precise up-to-date information on all of the jewelry availability for our sales staff and management at each location. The ideal candidate should have knowledge of inventory processes and possess strong problem-solving skills.
The Razny Jewelers family is proud to celebrate life’s most precious moments with our customers. For over 70 years and three generations, we have continuously set the bar for an industry dependent upon superior service, quality and value. We attribute our success as a premier family-owned jeweler to the efforts of our superb staff.
- Manage all inventory specific to each store location by entering new jewelry into company software system.
- Conduct monthly audits for store location working your way to auditing all four store locations.
- Assist with tracking, organizing, ordering, quoting and transfers for jewelry products.
- Batch receipts at the end of the sales day and settle credit card terminals
- Help with any additional responsibilities as needed.
- Minimum of three to six months working in a retail environment
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with data entry and familiarity with inventory management software
- Ability to travel to other store locations for quarterly audit needs
- Strong communication and organization skills with the ability to multi-task
Razny Jewelers offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, contribution to retirement plan and discounts on store merchandise. If you love jewelry and watches and would like to join a strong and growing team, please contact us today!
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision group insurance
- IRA which includes a matching program
- Life & Disability insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off/Sick Pay Program with Holiday pay
- Continued training & career development
- Employee discounts on all our products
We attribute our success as a premier family-owned jeweler to the efforts of our superb staff. If you’re interested in becoming a member of the Razny Team and would enjoy being around beautiful jewelry and timepieces, please reply as soon as possible.
Email your résumé to Manager@Razny.com.