Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a skilled Digital Marketing Manager to manage our organization's web presence. This candidate will be responsible for maintaining servers and ensuring websites are functional, user-friendly, visually pleasing, and up-to-date. To be successful as in this role, you should be able to work well in a team environment, have the ability to collaborate with managers and owners, designers, writers, etc. This candidate should have excellent technical skills and a good understanding of creative online marketing.
- Lead all initiatives to driven by in-house and/or brand needs as it pertains to information on company website
- Audit existing digital marketing campaign performance
- Act as the liaison between represented brands and Razny Jewelers in order to manage strategic website projects from the idea-stage through execution and implementation.
- Determine projects that can be done in-house or that would need to be out-sourced to third party and remain POC for these projects
- Monitor and analyze site performance, post implementation, to ensure that brand criteria is met and all web-based projects continue running appropriately on Company website
- HTML will allow your team to have significantly more control of styling content pages.
- Updating website content and reviewing SEO.
- Understand Company brand requirements, specifically Rolex, that need to be upheld on company website at all time.
- Monitor compliance on ADA visibility on company website and anywhere else that is legally binding
- Analyze and report on digital marketing performance
- Degree in computer science or a related field preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in digital marketing and advertising
- Understands website metrics and best practices
- Working knowledge of programming languages and operating systems.
- Knowledge of website management tools
- Able to work with colleagues at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Big Commerce
- Online marketing and SEO skills and can conduct appropriate upgrades