News & Events
Razny Jewelers is looking for Sophisticated, Enthusiastic and Motivated Sales Associates
Previous experience in luxury product sales such as jewelry, watches, handbags or cosmetics is essential. Must possess excellent listening skills and maintain daily work assignments. We are looking for individuals that have the ability to work and contribute in a team environment as effortless collaboration with coworkers to ensure extraordinary customer service is a necessity. As a specialist, you must exhibit a professional composure with customers, peers & management.
- Achieve sales objectives through review, training and utilization of selling tools.
- Be a self-starter. Build yourself a business within a business by prospecting with new and existing customers and by scheduling appointments.
- Build and maintain strong client relations via phone, email and general outreach.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Have a willing desire to broaden your product knowledge through internal and external trainings.
- Integrity, professionalism and the ability to maintain a sophisticated manner reflective of the Razny Jewelers’ brand image.
- Ability to work in a flexible, fast paced environment and adept at multi-tasking without sacrificing quality.
Please send your resume to Christine@razny.com
This has been another busy year for Razny Jewelers. As 2016 marks our 65th anniversary as a family owned and operated purveyor of fine jewelry and timepieces, we are so very proud to announce the opening of our 4th Razny Jewelers location later this year. After an almost year long search for the perfect address, we will be raising our logo at 109 E. Oak Street.
Located in the heart of the Gold Coast, the Oak Street shopping corridor is Chicago’s shopping gem. The overall ambiance of Oak Street, together with its history and charm, speaks to the sophistication of the brands we will represent. This location will showcase the iconic timepieces of Patek Philippe and Rolex.
After 65 years of creating and redesigning your jewelry, we felt it was time to update our look as well. Within the next few weeks keep an eye out for an up-to-date and refreshed Razny logo.
We want to take this opportunity to thank our loyal customers, like you, who have fueled our continued growth. Without you, this would not have been possible.
We are so excited to announce our new designer line coming soon to Razny Jewelers, Dog Fever!!
With Dog Fever, you are able to choose a dog from the list of breeds they carry and customize it to match a photo of your own pet at home! They are available in silver & hand painted enamel, in a couple of different styles.
“In creating Dog Fever we simply tried to give shape to these emotions and these thoughts, the precious materials in jewelry represent a symbol of eternal friendship. The craftsmanship, the colors, the innovative design and combinations of precious metals and stones make Dog Fever jewelry products unique, suitable for those who want to stand out: rings, bracelets, earrings and pendants form a collection, leaving the wearer feeling unique, Mad and Made in Italy.”
Stay tuned for when you can purchase your very own furry friend.
Introducing our newest brand, Freida Rothman, to all of our locations!
When it comes time to propose, there can be a lot of pressure to pick the ‘perfect’ engagement rings…. or so it may seem. At Razny Jewelers our experts are ready to help you find her the perfect fit and make the process as pressure-free as possible.
Here are some tips to help you along the way…
- Know her preferred diamond shape. Picking the setting can sometimes be overwhelming, but while the setting may change, a diamond is forever. (We have one of the largest selections of loose diamonds & engagement rings. Our friendly staff can help you decide which shape will best fit her)
- Know her style. Does she like vintage or modern? Does she want color? Which metal type?
- Know the 4 Cs. Use this interactive guide to learn, or visit our store to speak with our experts and explore all the options. http://www.razny.com/about-us/diamond-education/
- Know where your diamonds come from. Our diamonds are GIA certified and we have certified gemologists on sight.
- Shop on a budget you are comfortable with a large selection of engagement rings. We have a selection that fits any budget. At the end of the day you should be as excited about your purchase as she is with her ring.
- Give yourself enough time. Custom design can add unexpected delay to the buying process, and shopping on a time limit can add a lot of unnecessary stress.
- Know your jeweler. Buying an engagement ring is like starting a new relationship. Make sure it is with a jeweler you trust and enjoy, and will take care of your purchase in the future. We offer complimentary in-house services such as; custom design, appraisals, lift-time inspection, cleaning, buffing, polishing and rhodium plating on your purchase.
For more information check out this article from The Knot or visit one of our locations and speak with a sales person today!
You will have peace of mind because….
- We’re Family Owned & Operated for Three Generations
- Our Friendly Sales Staff Will Work With Any Budget
- We have the largest selection of GIA Certificated Diamonds
- We Offer Complimentary Custom Design Services with All Work Performed In-store
- Financing Options are Available for Qualified Applicants – Apply at RAZNY.COM
- Receive a Complementary Appraisal with Your Purchase
- Enjoy Free Cleaning, Polishing & Rhodium Plating of Your Razny Jewelers’ Purchase for Life
To celebrate the historic first tour of the Breitling Jet Team in North America, Breitling is pleased to unveil the Breitling Jet Team American Tour Chronomat 44 Blacksteel timepiece. In a limited edition of 500 pieces, the new watch has a sleek blacksteel case, onyx black dial, and distinct yellow accents, which mirrors the colors of the Breitling Jet Team’s fleet of L-39 C Albatros Jets. The eye-catching piece befits the world-famous Jet Team, who are known for their precision flying and breathtaking performances. The prestigious aerobatic display team is the first and largest of its kind; comprised of seven L-39 C Albatros jets that can reach speeds of up to 565 mph and 8G acceleration. “The Breitling Jet Team American Tour Chronomat 44 Blacksteel is so special because it reflects what the Breitling Jet Team is about: precision, speed and adrenaline,” said Breitling USA President Thierry Prissert. “The Chronomat is one our most popular models, and the first one that housed Breitling’s in-house movement, so it was a natural fit to do a Chronomat for the Jet Team, who embody Breitling’s spirit of adventure and audacity, as well as our passion for aviation.” The Breitling Jet Team American Tour Chronomat 44 Blacksteel timepiece features the Breitling Jet Team logo on the dial, while the caseback features the Breitling Jet Team American Tour logo in vibrant color with the limited edition numbering. This sleek yet sporty watch is equipped with Breitling’s in-house chronometer-certified Manufacture Breitling Caliber 01 movement and features an exclusive five-year warranty. Each watch will be accompanied by a limited edition commemorative Breitling Jet Team American Tour coin, which is only available with watch purchase. The limited edition piece will be available at Razny Jewelers as well as select Air Shows that the Jet Team will perform at throughout North America on the Tour. “The Breitling Jet Team is thrilled to be sharing our passion for flight with North American audiences,” said Breitling Jet Team Leader Jacques Bothelin. “For us that means every performance must be breathtaking; it should convey precision, a mastery of flight, and style. Those same characteristics are embodied in the Breitling Jet Team American Tour Chronomat 44 Blacksteel timepiece. The Breitling Jet Team American tour, which spans 20 airshows throughout the U.S. and Canada in 2015, kicks off at one of the country’s most famous air shows, Sun n’ Fun International Fly-In & Expo, beginning April 21. The team will then make their way up the East Coast, across the Midwest, and down the West Coast. Stops include New York’s Beth Page Air Show at Jones Beach, The Chicago Air & Water Show, Boeing Seafair Air Show in Seattle, and the National Championship Air Races in Reno. The Breitling Jet Team’s full schedule is available at: http://www.breitling-jet-team.com. Breitling has deep rooted and privileged ties to aviation that have spanned the brand’s history. Notably, Breitling equipped WWII propeller-driven fighter planes cockpits with on-board chronographs for the Royal Air Force in the 1930’s. In 1952, they launched the legendary Navitimer wrist chronograph featuring a circular slide rule, which could perform all navigation-related calculation and has been continuously manufactured for over 60 years – the world’s oldest and most iconic mechanical chronograph still in production. Additionally, Breitling has enjoyed longstanding collaborations with some of the world’s greatest flight teams, including the U.S. Navy Blue Angles and U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds, as well as the famous Frecce Tricolori Italian elite flight team, for whom Breitling developed the original Chronomat in 1984. Read More
Jane Austen’s beloved world of wit, charm, and class will come alive this spring at Chicago Shakespeare Theater. Experience the journey of the sets, costumes, and show itself and get a behind-the-scenes look at the new musical adaptation with CST’s Creative Producer Rick Boynton and Director of Institutional Advancement Brooke Flanagan. Guests will be entered into a drawing for two tickets to “Sense and Sensibility” with a private behind-the-scenes tour. Following the program, enjoy a Jane Austen themed reception featuring wine and hors d’oeuvres from the era, an interactive station for personal silhouettes, music, and more. Razny Jewelers will be on sight the night of the event displaying jewelry and also donating 4 tickets to the production of Sense and Sensibility. Friday, May 8 at 7:00 pm For tickets and more information, visit chicagoshakespearehinsdalelibrary.eventbrite.com $50 for presentation, ticket drawing, and reception (7:00 pm–9:00 pm) $30 for reception only (8:00 pm-9:00 pm)